- Advanced information about our biennial conferences all over Africa
- Timeous information about our regional meetings on the Continent
- Eligible to nominate & vote for new AORTIC council members
- Eligible to be nominated to serve on the AORTIC Council
- Eligible to apply for bursaries to attend our conferences
- Receive access to our informative newsletters in English, French or Portuguese
- Receive alerts on the latest cancer information, oncology training workshops and advances in oncology studies
- Become part of a growing cancer community network
- Eligible to participate in AORTIC Committees & Special Interest Groups
- Receive an annual membership certificate
- Access to AORTIC Cancer Education Virtual Platform programme
- Organisational & Individual membership is available
- Eligible to apply for research grants
E-mail: Khatija Osman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for supporting our life-saving efforts and our goal to reduce cancer in Africa.
- Partners(Organisations/major contributors to AORTIC programs) - US $250
- Physicians & Medical Doctors - US $80
- Students & Residents in Training/Nurses/Palliative Care Workers - US $60
- Nurses/Palliative Care Workers - US $40
Rest of the world
- Partners(Organisations/major contributors to AORTIC programs) - US $500
- Physicians & Medical Doctors - US $150
- Students & Residents in Training/Nurses/Palliative Care Workers - US $150
- Nurses/Palliative Care Workers - US $150
How are funds distributed?
Membership fees helps AORTIC to continue its research and training programs on the Continent.
Through funds received, AORTIC is able to subsidise conference attendees’ registration fees, enable our Organisation to host regional training programs on the Continent and build our information network to further our support to the cancer community in Africa.
Renew Your Membership
Has your membership expired? Renew your membership here.