The AORTIC conferences provide a unique platform to bring together leading African and international health care professionals in cancer care, advocates, leaders in Government, and various members of the international health industry and global cancer community to meet and discuss cancer-related matters and proffer solutions to significantly reduce the impact of cancer in Africa and indeed around the world.
AORTIC 2019 will be held in Maputo, Mozambique from 5 to 8 November 2019. The theme for AORTIC 2019 is“Cancer in Africa: Innovation, strategies, implementation. Read more »
AORTIC 2017 took place from 7 to 10 November at the Kigali Convention Centre in Kigali, Rwanda, with a pre-conference symposium on 6 November. Read more »
- AORTIC Research Workshop , 17 & 18 January 2017, Cape Town, South Africa (prior to the AACR meeting)
- Inaugural Education & Training Workshop 20 & 21 October 2016, in Abuja, Nigeria
- AORTIC PALOP 2016 Meeting, 25-28 May 2016, Maputo, Mozambique
- AORTIC / AACR Meeting April 2016
- AORTIC ASCO Meeting 2015
- AORTIC East Africa Regional Meeting 26, 27 June 2015
For more information on how to participate please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.